"The Diamond centre, a place to see how it's done" Central Station - Astridplein - Diamonds Tip by Pavlik_NL
Central Station - Astridplein - Diamonds, Antwerp: 56 reviews and 92 photos
Diamonds are - as you already known - the hardest substance on earth. So, it might interest you to know how they cut this hardest of all materials, as it seems to be an impossible job. In several places one can witness the art of diamond-cutting, polishing and setting. One of them is the diamond-centre itself, where guided tours go through the jewelry-ateliers and - of course - end in the storehouse and shop.
Address: Koningin Astrid plein, 2018 Antwerp
Directions: South-West of the Keijserlei and Central Station
More Things to Do in Antwerp (29)
More Reviews (37)
- See All The restaurant with a great atmosphere
- See All What a little research leads to ...
- See All Museum of Mayer-van den Bergh
- See All affordable place for a good night's rest
- See All Mixing styles without esthetics
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels