"One of the oldest Zoo's in the world" Zoo Tip by Pavlik_NL
Zoo, Antwerp: 75 reviews and 104 photos
This Zoo is definately one of the most remarkable in the world. Straight in the centre of the town, next to the Central Station one will find the impressive entrance buildings and statues of the Antwerpen Zoo. Not just an ordinary Zoo, but one of the oldest in the world. It is splendid for a natural afternoon entertainment, though some might have to do with the animals that - due to the situation in the centre - have quite a lack of space. Still, beautiful park with a whole history.
Address: Koningin Astrid Plein 26, 2018 Antwerp
Directions: next to Central Station
Phone: +32(0)3-20245 0/fax:(0)3-2310018
More Things to Do in Antwerp (29)
More Reviews (37)
- See All The restaurant with a great atmosphere
- See All What a little research leads to ...
- See All Museum of Mayer-van den Bergh
- See All affordable place for a good night's rest
- See All Mixing styles without esthetics
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels