"Bringing a laptop? Need an adaptor?" Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Packing List Tip by mariocibelli
Florence What to Pack: 46 reviews and 25 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: In the summer it is hot as hell and the city goes ultra-casual,so just leave the ugly white tennis shoes at home. Florence is very laid back in the summer.
Miscellaneous: Very easy to find all types of adaptors for foreign plugs at the Esselunga Supermarket, there is a whole display of adaptors for the plugs and they are dirt cheap, about 2 Euros, I paid 11$ at Radio Shack for an American adaptor and several pounds too many for a UK one.
Those cheap converters never seem to work and have the habit of blowing out the electricity in the whole building.
More Reviews (66)
- See All OPERA - Teatro Comunale
- See All Review of Holy Spirit Dining
- See All Move to the front of the line...
- See All Museum Tickets
- See All Museum Tickets in Floville
- See All Cheesey Disco
- See All Where is the SITA BUS STATION?
- See All Italian Cooking School 1
- See All ANother cheapo near Santa Mairs Novella
- See All The Mall in Florence
- Ricciardi Gym - Florence
- See All Piazza della RipOff - Repubblica
mariocibelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels