"Buildings - the smallest canalhouse" Top 5 Page for this destination Narrowest House Tip by Pavlik_NL
Narrowest House, Amsterdam: 4 reviews and 5 photos
Compressed between two other canalhouses, on the Singel a very narrow house is trying to survive. All canalboat tourguides will point out to this remarkably tiny house and just imagine what rooms must be in here and how they are filled with what kind of furniture. Here the mother can never say to her child "don't sit to close to te television, my dear" as getting further away is just plain impossible.
Address: Singel 166
More Things to Do in Amsterdam (39)
More Reviews (68)
- See All Living like luggage
- See All The place for real Rhythm and Blues
- See All Architecture, Amsterdam has a dazzling...
- See All Getting it cheap ... on the market(s)
- See All Looking out on the Vondelpark
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels