"Asamkirche - A Rococo treasure" Top 5 Page for this destination Asam Church Tip by Henkster
Asam Church, Munich: 31 reviews and 60 photos
Munich's most unusual church has a suitably extraordinary entrance, framed by raw rock foundations. Inside you'll discover a prime example of true southern German, late-baroque architecture. Frescoes and rosy marble cover the walls, from which statuary and gilding explode -- there's even a gilt skeleton at the sanctuary's portal.
Address: Sendlinger Str.
Phone: +49 - 89 23687989
More Things to Do in Munich (30)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Irish Pubs in Schwabing
- See All One of the best Bavarian restaurants
- See All Beautiful cute house right at...
- See All Big Shopping Malls in Munich
- See All Lehel district
- See All Munich trade fair - the most modern in...
- See All Public transport and Airport -both are...
- See All Christmas Market on Marienplatz
- See All Munich is a sports city
- Traffic is heavy but public transport is...
- cant really say...
- Get your tix in advance
Henkster's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels