"Marin County Civic Center" Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Things to Do Tip by karenincalifornia
San Rafael Things to Do: 43 reviews and 66 photos
To some residents of San Rafael, the Marin County Civic Center is a fine example of Frank Lloyd Wright's architectural genius. (It was the last building he designed before his death.) To others, this is simply a place where we have to do jury duty.
The Civic Center has a surprisingly good cafeteria and gift shop.
Address: San Rafael, just off the 101
More Things to Do in San Rafael (10)
More Reviews (42)
- See All Stand up Paddle (SUP) at China Camp
- See All Even more extreme than San Francisco
- See All Italian Street Painting Festival
- See All You might find that LP you've been...
- See All Yummy Korean food - and lots of it!
karenincalifornia's Related Pages
Have you been to San Rafael?Share Your Travels