Seafood Peddler: "Time for a lobster feast!" Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Restaurant Tip by jessicadf
San Rafael Restaurants: 25 reviews and 18 photos
Large restaurant with a large bar area and a banquet room on the San Rafael canal. Sort of an odd location, but definitely nice. I've dined there once, so far, and it was quite good and a very reasonable price. Going there again next week for their steamed lobster special. Yum!
They advertise that they've got the best happy hour around. Haven't checked it out yet, though.
Favorite Dish: Why, lobster, of course!
Address: 100 Yacht Club Drive, San Rafael, CA 94901
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: The Seafood Peddler Restaurant & Fish Market in San Rafael is just minutes from the Golden Gate and Richmond Bridges on Highway 101. Look for our landmark "boat sign!"
More Reviews (49)
- See All Chocolate coffee pie
- See All Groceries - organic and otherwise
- See All Hula is GREAT exercise!
- You pretty much need a vehicle
- See All China Camp State Park
jessicadf's Related Pages
Explore the World
- Mersing Hotels
- Wanaque Hotels
- San Martino di Castrozza
- Estado de Querétaro de Arteaga
- Duszniki Zdroj
- Sant'Agata Bolognese
- Province of Sorsogon Hotels
- Galesburg Hotels
- Kalimpong Hotels
- Alpedrinha Hotels
- Union Territory of Daman and Diu
- Kruger National Park
Have you been to San Rafael?Share Your Travels
Latest San Rafael hotel reviews
- Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael-Marin County/Conference Center
- 338 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013
- North Bay Inn San Rafael
- 59 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 15, 2013
- Four Points By Sheraton San Rafael
- 290 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013