"Bikes, there not a better Dutch way" Top 5 Page for this destination Bicycle - Cycling Tip by Pavlik_NL
Bicycle - Cycling, Amsterdam: 116 reviews and 151 photos
Amsterdam is crawling with cyclists. Watch out when you cross the streets. Watch out when you walk the sidewalk. They are everywhere. Well, if yo can't beat them join them There are various places where you can rent a bike and for not even that much money. Anyway, it is THE way to see Amsterdam the Dutch way and is always in for a few good laughs. Ah, before I forget: always lock the bike against something fixed. Each year several 10.000 bycicles change owner in the stealing way.
More Transportation in Amsterdam (10)
More Reviews (97)
- See All Living like luggage
- See All The place for real Rhythm and Blues
- See All Architecture, Amsterdam has a dazzling...
- See All Churches: "De Krijtberg"
- See All Getting it cheap ... on the market(s)
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels