"The Emperor Charles V himself" Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Things to Do Tip by Luchonda
Gent Things to Do: 635 reviews and 1,167 photos
A statue of Emperor Charles V donated by the spanish city Toledo and located at "Prinsenhof" - the place where this emperor was born in 1500 and reigned till 1558.It has always between a quarrel between flemish cities where this emperor was born excactly !
Directions: Het Rabot
More Reviews (123)
- See All Gentsche Fieste 2008 - Teater Exces
- See All Industrial architecture
- See All Port of Ghent - juli 2008
- See All Six days biking - top sport Flanders
- See All Rock&Roll - unplugged
- See All Beautiful views on the harbor of Ghent
- Ghent has a lot of good accomodations
- See All Graffiti in the previous "fishmine" of...
- See All Manneken Pis
- Buy east flanders agricultural products
- See All Traffic signs
Been to Gent?Share your travels with the world!
Luchonda's Related Pages
Have you been to Gent?Share Your Travels