"St. Stephen's" St. Stephen's Basilica - Szt Istvan Bazilika Tip by acemj
St. Stephen's Basilica - Szt Istvan Bazilika, Budapest: 138 reviews and 317 photos
When I said it's big, I meant it. I wonder how often they actually get 8,500 people in here? Though construction began in 1848, it wasn't completed until 1905. The cupola is the dominant feature and you can go up to the top by way of elevator and enjoy 365 degree views over the city.
Address: V. Szent Istvan ter.
Directions: Centre of Pest near Metro station Deak Ferenc ter (all lines)
More Reviews (27)
- See All Funicular to Castle Hill
- See All Quiet in the middle of Budapest
- See All Fancy plate of fruit
- See All Imposing, grand architecture
- See All The View
- More than just paprika . . .
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels