"International Conference Centre" Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Things to Do Tip by timtregenza
Bilbao Things to Do: 363 reviews and 898 photos
The Euskalduna Conference Centre (and concert halls) is built on the site of an old shipyard. The architect has designed the building to be like a ship under construction.
This makes navigation round the building difficult but interesting!
Directions: On the waterfront, next to the ship museum.
More Things to Do in Bilbao (18)
More Reviews (117)
- See All Something for everyone
- See All Zuretzat - the "helmet" bar
- See All The boat race
- See All Non-touristic Drinks and Pintxos
- See All Dady - Standard small bar
- See All Using the Polideportivos
timtregenza's Related Pages
Have you been to Bilbao?Share Your Travels