Restaurant Amazona: "Greek Food in Côte St. Luc" Top 5 Page for this destination Amazona - CLOSED Tip by rmdw
Amazona - CLOSED, Montreal: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Restaurant Amazona offers great tasting food at really good prices. Do be aware that the portions are quite large!
Take-out is available but no delivery.
Favorite Dish: I would suggest sharing a Pikilia Grecque (a plate of assorted appetizers) and then going for one of the magnificent combination plates.
Address: 5525 Côte St. Luc Road Montreal, QC
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Just west of the Decarie Expressway and about 2 blocks north of Monkland.
Metro Stop Villa-Maria on the orange line, cross the expressway, turn right and walk 1 block, then turn left and walk 1 block
Theme: Middle Eastern
More Reviews (48)
- See All Upscale Downtown Hotel
- See All Amazing Factory Clothing Deals!
- See All Mile-End District
- Vieux Montreal Horse Carriage Rides
- See All Vieux Montreal (Old Montreal)
- See All Pierre Elliot Trudeau International...
- See All Tons to do in one place!
- See All Street Performers
- To Parlez or Not Parlez en Montréal
- Beach Volleyball Anyone?!
- Drink too much alcohol and this will...
Been to Montreal?Share your travels with the world!
rmdw's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels