"Thank you : )" Language Tip by backpackerbaby
Language, Hong Kong: 17 reviews and 10 photos
There are two Cantonese Versions of Thank You:
1. "ng goil" - used when someone has helped you for something;
2. "dor tse" - used when you've been offered something for free or some discounts.
More Reviews (53)
- See All "COOL" Tea House
- See All Lung Yeuk Tau Heritage Trail
- See All It's not simply dragon dance ... it's...
- See All Please Stand on Your Right!!!!
- Love the Earth, Protect the Environment!
- A BIG backpack!
backpackerbaby's Related Pages
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels