"The right balance: time for the subway?" Top 5 Page for this destination Métros/Trams/Bus Tip by irisbe
Métros/Trams/Bus, Brussels: 102 reviews and 98 photos
When you go from one place to another, it is best to check how far you need to go. Metro is often a good solution to safe time, you will miss what is above you, but sometimes that can be heavy traffic streets with nothing but uggly concrete office buildings.
Consider buying a day card at less then 2 Euro.
When you are going to stay together the whole day with a group, consider to buy a groups ticket. You can have groups tickets of maximum 10 persons.
Find the right balance between walking and sightseeing and traveling by metro and saving time!
More Reviews (144)
- See All Don't get ripped off by Chinese mafiosa
- See All Pain grècque, speculoos... yummmmiieee!
- See All Delirium Tremens, is 2004 enough to...
- See All A lust for the eye De Ultieme...
- See All Brasserie-Restaurant stilling your...
- See All Near the canal: Brewery Belle Vue
- See All Music at Bruxelles les bains
- See All About immigrants and a small castle
- See All In a nice area with seafood restaurants
- See All If you travel by car
- See All Rue du boucher/Beenhouwersstraat
Been to Brussels?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels