"Paluday Palace" Top 5 Page for this destination Palaces Tip by Skipka
Palaces, Bratislava: 3 reviews and 2 photos
This palace was built by the family of Paluday known by their great connection in wine business.
Nowadays, this bulding belongs to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of SR and there is a Consulate department.
More Things to Do in Bratislava (30)
More Reviews (96)
- See All For those who like to compare
- See All Closest to the Railway station
- See All A boat in Devin
- See All Slavin - the Monument of Soviet Soldiers
- See All Don't miss Hummus or other great dishes
- See All Definitely great non alcoholic drink
Skipka's Related Pages
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels