the Wood and Brick Restaurant.: "Unbelievable European Cuisine!" Top 5 Page for this destination South Korea Restaurant Tip by Hmmmm
South Korea Restaurants: 121 reviews and 107 photos
The Wood and Brick is a fine little eatery located in downtown Seoul near the Kwanghwamun intersection. To the northwest is the Sejong Cultural Center; to the east is the Kyobo Building. Also another has opened up in Hongik area ( I went there with my Girlfriend too, wicked decor).
Favorite Dish: Get into the Lobster Ravioli, served with a selection of fresh bread and pickles. They served a reasonable Australian red from Wyndham Estates. Also Try the Proscuitto i Melone, and my favourite (being a Kiwi) the Costolette d'Agnello all' Aglio y Rosmarino (the Lamb Rib Chops with garlic and Rosemary) Oh Good god its good! I drank a munty Hunter Valley Bin 444 with that.
The atmosphere was wonderful. It should simply be said, go forth with your belly empty and partake of the nirvana that awaits. It should also be said take along your wallet, for though it is not over-priced, it is not cheap.
Address: Kwangahamun (also Hongdae)
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: On the northwest corner of the Kwanghwamun intersection is Winners restaurant. Continue west past Winners for about 20 or 30 meters. The Wood and Brick is a two-story structure. You can't miss it.
Price: US$41 and up
More Restaurants in South Korea (10)
More Reviews (52)
- See All ÂòÁú¹æ - Sauna-ing the South Korean...
- See All Accomodation in Korea
- See All Golf - Cheonan Sangnok Resort Golf...
- See All Great Golf at Sangnok Resort - Cheonan
- See All Everland - Great Fun.
- See All Chill Central
- See All Tongdaemun Gate: Wonderful!
- See All When Strolling around any large Korean...
- See All Antiquuities Central : Insadong.
- Korea has Four Seasons: They are Quite...
- Dae Han Min Guk, Da Da Da Dum Dum!
- THE BEST WAY TO TRAVEL AROUND SEOUL.
Hmmmm's Related Pages
Have you been to South Korea?Share Your Travels