roam the streets of old Kazimierz district....: "Primitives...."Naive Art"" Krakow Shopping Tip by Pawtuxet
Krakow Shopping: 180 reviews and 248 photos
We spent a lot of time scouring all the antique shops in the old Jewish district. There were a few galleries along the way, where we saw this type of primitive local art. There is much of this crude wood carving throughout Poland. The pieces are often religious....sometimes birds and people. They are quite whimsical.
Address: 11 Jozefa Street
Directions: Kazimierz District
othercontact: Galerie d'Art Naif
Phone: (012) 421 06 37
More Reviews (48)
- See All Krakow's Cloth Market - what's not to...
- See All Corpus Christi Procession
- See All Something quick and inexpensive
- See All Explore Polish...
- See All Ratusz ~ The old Town Hall
Pawtuxet's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels