"Respect the Sun's Powers at all times!" Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Packing List Tip by kiwi
New Zealand What to Pack: 53 reviews and 24 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Walking shoes, you will do a lot of walking.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: SUNSCREEN is a must. However I have found it best to buy in NZ. Selection and price are good down here. After all we do have to live with the hole in the ozone, so sunscreen is a fact of life. Some schools provide it for their students.
SUNGLASSES!! The UV rays are so strong down here you need sunglasses. Protect your eyes and they will feel much better. Without sunglasses your eyes get irritated and tired. I wear them at all times even on dull days.
Photo Equipment: Plenty of film!! Good to buy dutyfree upon entering the country.
More Reviews (86)
- See All Canoe Regatta
- See All Free Wifi around NZ
- See All Camping on Side of Road
- See All Nakedbus.com Cheapest travel around NZ.
- See All Visit White Island an active volcano.
- See All Beer unique to New Zealand
- Nightglow of balloons
- See All No such thing as a short-beaked kiwi.
- See All B & B between Auckland and Rotorua
- See All Bungy Jump at the home of all Bungy!!
- See All The ladies' Bra Fence.
- See All Between Hamilton and Rotorua
kiwi's Related Pages
Have you been to New Zealand?Share Your Travels