"Southside Roller Skating" Killeen Sports & Outdoors Tip by Sweetberry1
Killeen Sports & Outdoors: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Not sure if the roller skating hall still exists, but that was a fun place to spend some time.
I hadn't skated for a long time, and after getting acqainted with a pair of skates again.. didn't do too badly. I guess it's a little like riding a bike.. lol...
Equipment: Roller skates, of coarse.. if you own a pair.. or you can hire them there.
Address: Southside Rd/St.
More Sports & Outdoors in Killeen (4)
More Reviews (52)
- See All Markets.. Good Shopping
- See All Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
- See All Many Clubs & Nightspots
- See All A very familia place
- See All Much to see and do.
- See All Killeen's 4th. of July Celebrations
- See All Killeen Municipal Airport
- See All The Humvee.. (HMMVVV)
- See All Might bring some clothing also.
- See All Drive on the 'Right' side of the road
- See All One of the Best
Been to Killeen?Share your travels with the world!