"Marianske Lazne / Marienbad" Top 5 Page for this destination Daytrip -Marianske Lazne- Tip by globetrott
Daytrip -Marianske Lazne-, Prague: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Mariansk Lazne / Marienbad was made a spa around the year 1800 A.D., when the marshy ground was artificially dried out and built into the central park.
The 40 healthy mineral springs were used for the fountains and wells like Kolonada, where everybody may go and drink the water directely from the spring.
Directions: On my pic : Kolonada in the centre of town
More Reviews (164)
- See All Klasterni Zahrady - the monastery-park
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels