"Bell South Tower -- a study in angles" Top 5 Page for this destination Skyscrapers & Architecture Tip by HSC123
Skyscrapers & Architecture, Jacksonville: 7 reviews and 7 photos
Tapered with a series of visually appealling set-backs, the Bell South Tower, Jacksonville's third tallest building, takes on completely different shapes and appearances depending on your perspective. Look for it on the western side of the city's Northbank skyline.
More Local Customs in Jacksonville (19)
More Reviews (127)
- See All Jacksonville's Beach Town Center
- See All Catch some Jacksonville Suns baseball!
- See All Great beach life atmosphere!
- Avoid the Northwest Quadrant of the city
- See All Natural beauty and upscale pleasures by...
- See All Lakes of grass
- See All St. Johns Town Center's landscaped Town...
- See All Intracoastal Waterway: Jacksonville's...
- See All Mathews Bridge
- See All A city that loves fireworks
- Beach Casual
Been to Jacksonville?Share your travels with the world!
HSC123's Related Pages
Have you been to Jacksonville?Share Your Travels