"Canopy Walk @ FRIM" Hiking & Walking Tip by city_guy
Hiking & Walking, Kuala Lumpur: 2 reviews and 5 photos
Canopy Walk in FRIM (Forrest Research Institute of Malaysia). Located in the Kepong area of KL, it's about 20 mins drive from the city.
To do the canopy walk, one needs to pay a fee of RM 5.00 at the FRIM office. After that, you'll need to hike up a 1 km path and it's uphill all the way. Wow, did I nearly bust me legs on this trip, but it paid off big time!
Never tried one? Well, you should! 100 feet above the ground walking on the ropes... amazing :)
Jungle wear! hehe kidding, just the usual outdoor attire is sufficient.
Address: FRIM, Kepong, KL.
More Reviews (73)
- See All KL to Penang Island
- See All Chinatown March 2006
- See All The Haze (Smog)
- See All By the road...
- See All Zouk Kuala Lumpur
- See All Local Chinese Beauties!
- See All Proton 'GEN-2' - Latest Malaysian Made...
- See All Putrajaya Main PM office
- See All Watch the Lanterns over your head
- Hotel opposite Times Square
- Beware of 'Taxi Touts' on arrival at...
Been to Kuala Lumpur?Share your travels with the world!
city_guy's Related Pages
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels