"Churches: Cathedral: West Side portal" Top 5 Page for this destination Cathedral of Our Lady Tip by irisbe
Cathedral of Our Lady, Antwerp: 124 reviews and 208 photos
The works at the West side started already in 1458 and got finished not earlier then 1492.
It contains a neo-gothic portal.
At the left picture you can see in between the two doors a statue of Our Lady.
At the other picture you can discover the figures of personages that needed to convert people back to Catholicism
Address: Handschoenmarkt, 2000 Antwerp
Directions: Nearby Groenplaats and Grote Markt
Phone: +32(0)3-2139940/fax (0)3-2318617
More Things to Do in Antwerp (48)
More Reviews (146)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Multicultural Antwerp
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out `-)
- See All Graffiti in the city
- See All tram/bus
- See All VT coupon hotel
- See All Rozehill visiting october 2002 part 1
- See All The Big conspiracy 2 Meeting Antwerp 21...
- mini-meeting 27th september 2002
Been to Antwerp?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels