Joint Venture and other coffeshops: "To get you as high as a "Vlaamse papagaai"" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Nightlife Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Nightlife: 20 reviews and 22 photos
For those visiting Arnhem on behalve of their "Dutch" holiday in which they can't seperate the reality with the stories that go in some foriegn countries. No, Dutch do not take a joint for breakfast and are not constinuously stoned. We however have a very "soft" drugs policy. This means that one is allowed to have a certain (personal) amount of softdrugs with one. Officially selling in public of larger amounts is forbidden. Coffeeshops are - moer or less - the exception and here one can get a joint to try. Do not take "***" on the street, as it is not only forbidden, it is also often of dubious quality. In Arnhem there are several coffeeshops, one situated close to the nightlife centre "De Korenmarkt". This is "Joint Venture". So if you want to get higher then a "Vlaamse Papagaai" (a local bird) ... The link under here offers a selection of all Arnhem coffeeshops.
More Reviews (57)
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels