Sakura: "For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Restaurant Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Restaurants: 53 reviews and 79 photos
This - exclusive and thus quite expensive restaurant - is my favourit in Arnhem. Sakura (cherryblossom) might not be an original name, but it was one of the first Japanese restaurants within The Netherlands. Since then I am enjoying tepanyaki and also a few sushi-treats there on occasional basis.
Comparison: more expensive than average
More Restaurants in Arnhem (5)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Dancing the night away
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels