Rembrandt Theatre, Euro Cinema, Het Filmhuis: ""Filmpje pakken" = in for a film / movie?" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Nightlife Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Nightlife: 20 reviews and 22 photos
Of corse Arnhem offers also the possibilities to go to the movies or "een filmpje pakken" ("catch a film" - as we say). We used to have several smaller cinema's, but now have two large ones with several large and less large rooms. Rembrandt Theatre is one, the other is called Euro Cinema or in the people mouths "De Blikken Bioscoop" (the Tincan Cinema). Here all starfilms are presented. Does one want to see an art, cult (or "B") film, then in the middle of the Korenmarkt is the "Filmhuis" (House of film).
More Reviews (57)
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels