"Nationaltheater - Germanys best opera house" Top 5 Page for this destination Bayerisches Staatstheater - National Theatre Tip by Henkster
Bayerisches Staatstheater - National Theatre, Munich: 24 reviews and 35 photos
The National Theater on Max Joseph Platz is known to be Germany's most visited opera house.
It was destroyed in WWII but rebuilt in the exact way it was before, with marble columns and murals.
Address: Max-Joseph-Platz, Munich
More Things to Do in Munich (30)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Irish Pubs in Schwabing
- See All One of the best Bavarian restaurants
- See All Beautiful cute house right at...
- See All Big Shopping Malls in Munich
- See All Lehel district
- See All Munich trade fair - the most modern in...
- See All Public transport and Airport -both are...
- See All Christmas Market on Marienplatz
- See All Munich is a sports city
- Traffic is heavy but public transport is...
- cant really say...
- Get your tix in advance
Henkster's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels