"Feldherrenhalle on Odeonsplatz" Top 5 Page for this destination Feldherrenhalle Tip by Henkster
Feldherrenhalle, Munich: 16 reviews and 19 photos
The Feldherrnhalle (Commander's Hall) is 20 m high and open arched.
It was built in 1841 in the style of the Loggia di Lanzi in Florence. The hall was erected by King Ludwig I in honour of the Bavarian army.
More Things to Do in Munich (30)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Irish Pubs in Schwabing
- See All One of the best Bavarian restaurants
- See All Beautiful cute house right at...
- See All Big Shopping Malls in Munich
- See All Lehel district
- See All Munich trade fair - the most modern in...
- See All Public transport and Airport -both are...
- See All Christmas Market on Marienplatz
- See All Munich is a sports city
- Traffic is heavy but public transport is...
- cant really say...
- Get your tix in advance
Henkster's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels