"Wawel walls" Top 5 Page for this destination Wawel Hill Tip by matcrazy1
Wawel Hill, Krakow: 49 reviews and 75 photos
Wawel Hill is surrounded by castle walls. The cathedral is located inside the walls as well. Hmm... nothing very interesting in my opinion although the walls were renovated recently and look much better now.
There are two entrance gates in the walls: western which is accesible for visitors and eastern (closed for them).
Address: Wawel 5, 31-001 Krakow, Poland
Directions: From Main Market Square go souhwards Grodzka Street (aprox. 20 min.), at the end turn right ---> the entrance: walk right up to the hill.
othercontact: Fax: +48 (12) 4221697
Phone: +48 (12) 4225155 ext. 291
More Things to Do in Krakow (93)
More Reviews (259)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels