"Yellow rocks?" Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Krakow Off The Beaten Path: 270 reviews and 404 photos
Wawel Hill was rocky hill in the past. Nowadays sandstone rocks are not so well seen except a few places around and surely inside Dragon's Den.
The light inside the cavern is very discrete. Not so easy to take any picture unless you have a tripod. But I found this yellow, strange rocks on my picture somewhere close to the exit. Do you know what rocks they are?
othercontact: Fax: +48 (12) 4221697
Phone: +48 (12) 4225155 ext. 291
More Reviews (325)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels