"Go downstairs to see dragon" Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Krakow Off The Beaten Path: 270 reviews and 404 photos
The only entrance to Dragon's den is located on the top of Wawel Hill. Follow the direction signs - it's located on western side of external Wawel courtyard.
There is a small ticket office there:
Admission fee - 3 zl. Buy a small leaflet if you want.
Notice that the Dragon's Den is closed from 1st Novemberr 2003 till 30th April 2004.
Then you can go downstairs. Watch your steps. The round stairs are really steep.
othercontact: Fax: +48 (12) 4221697
Phone: +48 (12) 4225155 ext. 291
More Reviews (325)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels