"Too few bridges" Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Krakow Warnings and Dangers: 108 reviews and 94 photos
Krakow is divided into northern (downtown/center) and southern part by Vistula (Wisla) river.
Hmm... unfortunately there are only a few bridges across the river and no tunels as well. Expect traffic jams close to the bridges - especially Debnicki Bridge (Most Debnicki) on the main north-south route of Krakow. It's always crowded and better (faster) is to skip this bridge if possible.
More Reviews (331)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels