"Artcraft" Top 5 Page for this destination Viña del Mar Shopping Tip by IIGUANA
Viña del Mar Shopping: 3 reviews and 3 photos
If you want to buy local artcraft, there are several places where you can go:
1. Next to the Muelle Vergara, on the weekends, you'll find plenty of kiosks that are next to the beach, where they sell plenty of artcraft.
2. Quinta Vergara: inside the Quinta (look at the travel tip to know where it is), on the months of January and February (summer), you'll find a big artcraft exposition, where you'll find small things and even some furniture!
3. Downtown: on Calle Valparaiso, Vi?a's main street in the downtown area, there are 2 artcraft galleries. One is right on the calle Valparaiso, near Etchevers st., and the other is on Quinta st., which is one of the street that crosses Valparaiso st.
What to buy: In Vi?a del Mar, and Chile itself, ask for the INDIO PICARO. It's a funny wooden statue of an indian. It has a little twist, but check it out yourself. It's a fine souvenir.
What to pay: Most artcraft expositions are quite cheap. But buy artcraft in these particular expositions and not at the shopping mall. They'll be much more expensive there.
Theme: Local Craft
More Shopping in Viña del Mar (1)
More Reviews (26)
- See All Cerro Castillo
- See All Victorias
- See All The best ice creams
- Vi?a's most luxurious hotel