"You are NOT in... the USA" Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Krakow Warnings and Dangers: 108 reviews and 94 photos
Haha, travelling around the USA I noticed that grass and lawns are used to walk, sit, lie, rest on it in the USA unless otherwise stated.
Forget about it in Krakow, Poland and Europe - the lawns are to look at not to sit at or walk on unless otherwise stated. You can rarely find such signs as on my picture taken at Wawel Hill which reminds visitors what is a lawn for in Krakow. Did they put it for US visitors? :-)
More Reviews (331)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels