"Is filming and photographing forbidden?" Top 5 Page for this destination Wawel Castle Tip by matcrazy1
Wawel Castle, Krakow: 172 reviews and 271 photos
From the Guidelines for visiting Wawel Hill:
- filming and photographing the interior of objects (Cathedral, Castle) or exhibits requires the authorisation of the Director of the Royal Castle,
- the creation of films or photographs presenting objects of Wawel Hill (including architecture) for commercial purposes requires the authorisation of the Director of the Royal Castle.
Hmm... as I know Virtual Tourist is NOT for commercial purposes, right?
More: enlarge my picture to read Guidelines for visiting Wawel Hill.
Address: BOT, Wawel 5, 31-001 Krakow, Poland
Directions: From SE corner of the Main Market Square go souhwards Grodzka Street (aprox. 20 min.), at the end turn right ---> the entrance: walk right up to the hill.
othercontact: Fax: +48 (12) 4221697
Phone: +48 (12) 4225155 ext. 291
More Things to Do in Krakow (93)
More Reviews (259)
- See All 3-star, family run hidden gem of Krakow!
- See All Great US friends and Polish food :-)
- See All Famous honey cakes from Torun
- See All Polish and... Mexican drinks
- See All Let's meet... under the knife
- See All On bicycle
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels