"Kleinhesselhoher See in Englischer Garten" Top 5 Page for this destination Englischer Garten Tip by Henkster
Englischer Garten, Munich: 97 reviews and 142 photos
The big lake in the Englischer Garten, Munichs huge city park, is a popular place all year round. You can just feed the ducks and swans, or rent a boat, or enjoy the wonderful Seehaus Biergarten, which is open almost all year round, if the weather permits it.
Directions: Take U3/U6 to Muenchner Freiheit in Schwabing and walk 5 minutes.
Phone: +49 - 89 38666390
More Things to Do in Munich (30)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Irish Pubs in Schwabing
- See All One of the best Bavarian restaurants
- See All Beautiful cute house right at...
- See All Big Shopping Malls in Munich
- See All Lehel district
- See All Munich trade fair - the most modern in...
- See All Public transport and Airport -both are...
- See All Christmas Market on Marienplatz
- See All Munich is a sports city
- Traffic is heavy but public transport is...
- cant really say...
- Get your tix in advance
Henkster's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels