"Flowers and animals" Jardin des Plantes Tip by Dee22
Jardin des Plantes, Paris: 9 reviews and 18 photos
Jardins des Plantes in the 5th arr. near the Seine is another great park/garden in Paris.
Maybe not as famous as Jardins du Luxembourg, but this park offers some other activities.
Take your time to wander around a enjoy the millions of beautiful flowers, or enter one of the 'greenhouses' - a mexican and a tropical.
The park also contains a small zoo and 'History of Nature Museum' - Museum national d'histoire Naturelle.
The park opens when the sun goes op, and closes at sunset.
You'll find the park at: Rue Cuvier, Rue Buffon / Place Valhubert
Phone: 01 40 79 30 00
More Reviews (52)
- See All Good hotel with great location
- See All Go and hide... with a beer!
- See All This is gooood...!
- See All Take a tower-power-nap
- See All Food for homesick americans
- See All Party on with the firemen
Dee22's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels