"Friends don't let friends drive drunk *6e" Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Off The Beaten Path Tip by shrimp56
Paris Off The Beaten Path: 1,965 reviews and 4,156 photos
Here is the French version of the American slogan -- it is stated as an individual responsibility. "Those that drive, don't drink." It was in one of the looooooooooong corridors between the Montparnasse metro station and the train station.
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (68)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Attractive and Well-run - *15
- See All Authentic Breton Galettes
- See All Art is Paris -- Paris is Art
- See All Musée Cernuschi: Asian Arts/City of...
- See All Jazz and Wine -- on Ile St. Louis *4e
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels