"Rose Festival Fleet" Top 5 Page for this destination Rose Festival Tip by glabah
Rose Festival, Portland: 7 reviews and 17 photos
Part of the Rose Festival is the annual visit of the Rose Festival Fleet. This is a group of ships, including US Navy, Canadian Navy, US Army Corps of Engineers, US Coast Guard, and various other ships.
In past years, the ships have been opened to public display.
Sadly, since Sept 11 2003, the public tours of the ships have been closed to the public, except for very specific situations. However, the ships do still come, if you want to take a look at the outside of them.
Address: Usually along waterfront park during Rose Festival
Directions: Part of Rose Festival
More Things to Do in Portland (47)
More Reviews (118)
- See All Last Surviving Original Transit Mall...
- See All Assorted Activities in Repurposed...
- See All Min Zidell Healing Garden
- See All TriMet Information on Smart Phone
- See All Portland's Most Famous Store
glabah's Related Pages
Have you been to Portland?Share Your Travels