Nando's.: "Bem-Vindo a Nando's." Brighton Restaurant Tip by a5floor
Brighton Restaurants: 136 reviews and 140 photos
At Nando's you can eat chicken. There are different kind of chickens. And you can indicate the heat of your chicken: Lemon&Herb, Medium, Hot and Extra Hot. For vegetarians there are: Veggie Burger, Veggie Pitta, Bean Burger and Bean Pitta.
The rules of the House:
- Do strut up to the coutner and place your order (including your drinks order).
- Do mark your territory by placing your numbered cockerel on a table.
- Do grab some knives, forks, plates and sauces and take them to your table.
- Do start eating when your food arrives. Orders are served as they are cooked, so 1st come 1st eat.
- Do have fiery discussions, use your hands to eat, get messy, feel the heat, laugh, eat as much as you can, put your elbows on the table, lick your fingers, in general have a PERi-PERi good time.
- Don't be too chicken to ask staff about Nando's unique service style.
- Don't be shy to ask for help in finding your table.
- Don't concern yourself about which piece of cutlery to use.
- Don't wait for everyone to receive their food before starting to eat.
- Don't (please pay careful attention here) keep your hands folded neatly in your lap, speak quietly, avoid getting messy, feel you have to use a knife or fork, not react to heat, be afraid to ask for more!
One saying at Nando's:
"At Nando's w live to eat. How much you enjoy your food is more important than how you eat it."
For your nearest Nando's and other enquiries, call the PERi-PERi Hotline +44-(0)800-975-8181.
Nando's accept cash, Visa, Matercard and debit cards for purchases over GBP6,00. Prices include 17,5% VAT (service not included).
12:00 - 23:30 Sun - Thurs
12:00 - 00:00 Fri - Sat
Favorite Dish: Veggie Burger. This is with Nando's special mayonnaise. Together with some french fries..... YUMMIE!!
Address: 34 Duke Street, Brighton, BN1 1AG, UK
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Near the Post Office at Ship Street.
More Restaurants in Brighton (2)
More Reviews (16)
a5floor's Related Pages
Have you been to Brighton?Share Your Travels