"Churches of Moscow" Cathedrals & Monasteries Tip by Pablos_new
Cathedrals & Monasteries, Moscow: 25 reviews and 37 photos
Favorite thing: There are a lot of churches in Moscow.
In XIX c (when Moscow was no bigger than Garden Ring) there were more than 2000 churches in Moscow. During years of Stalin's terror many of them were blown up. Now there are about 200-300 churches in Moscow, but nevertheless you can see golden cupolas and crosses from everywhere in the town.
More General in Moscow (14)
More Reviews (54)
- See All Comandante Che Guevara
- See All From SVO to the Red Square
- See All Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics
- See All 01.08.2008 - Solar Eclipse
- See All Chineese pilot Jao Da
Pablos_new's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels