TESCO: "With party barrel of Tyskie beer :-)" Tychy Shopping Tip by matcrazy1
Tychy Shopping: 20 reviews and 20 photos
Ok, It may look like we drank alot, but we did not purchase this keg of Tyskie beer in TESCO supermarket. Hmm... we could have a great time without it, right, Kathy?
What to buy: Tyskie beer sold in 5l part barrels (for real Tyskie lovers :-), 50l kegs (for strong men), 0.66l and 0.5l bottles, six-packs (6 bottles a 0.33l) and 0.5l cans + six-packs of cans (for everyone).
What to pay: The least expensive beer in Tychy :-).
For 0.5 l (16.91 oz) can:
2.30 zl = $0.58 = 0.51 euros.
Address: ul. Towarowa 2, 43-100 Tychy, Poland
Directions: Driving Highway 1 (Warsaw - Wien) southwards on the left. Follow TESCO direction signs.
othercontact: Fax: +48 (032) 789 5100
Phone: +48 (032) 789 5000
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (146)
- See All Religion
- See All Stone figures of saints
- See All Salads :-)
- See All Don't we like flatness?
- See All Old and new Polish cars
- See All Tyskie and Pilsner Urquell beer
- See All Stained-glass windows in Europe
- See All Bungalows at the Paprocanskie Lake
- See All Sports and leisure activities
- See All The European best guitar festival!!
- Do you know this guy?
- Good humour!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Tychy?Share Your Travels