"Haunted House" Bosphorus Tip by Erkmen
Bosphorus, Istanbul: 38 reviews and 53 photos
Favorite thing: Just on the edge of Bosphorus.. Just next to the second bridge.. On one of the most elegant districts.. A House of seven floors with red tiles from the 19th Century...
But all alone.. nobody dares to live.. The value could worths millions and millions of dollars.. But it is Haunted..
nobody lives there... the Haunted house of Istanbul..
More Favorites in Istanbul (37)
More Reviews (85)
- See All Hip of Istanbul...
- See All Lacivert
- See All From Istanbul to Cappadocia
- See All All Istanbul Hostels
- See All The Oldest Shopping Mall
- See All Istanbul Archeology Museum
Erkmen's Related Pages
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels