"New graves" Tychy Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Tychy Off The Beaten Path: 21 reviews and 21 photos
There are graves of 3 famous Tychy priests located by southern wall of St. Maria Magdalena Church. It's the oldest church of Tychy, born in 1782. Two of them are on my picture.
Who is burried there?
1. Eugeniusz Swierzy - roman catholic priest and prelate who fought with communist authorities for permissions for construction of new churches in Tychy in 70' and 80',
2. Wilhelm Slomka - parish-priest of St. Maria Magdalena Roman Catholic Parish,
3. Bernard Fabian - roman catholic priest and prelate who passed away 18 June 2002.
More Off The Beaten Path in Tychy (19)
More Reviews (144)
- See All Religion
- See All Salads :-)
- See All With party barrel of Tyskie beer :-)
- See All Don't we like flatness?
- See All Old and new Polish cars
- See All Tyskie and Pilsner Urquell beer
- See All Stained-glass windows in Europe
- See All Bungalows at the Paprocanskie Lake
- See All Sports and leisure activities
- See All The European best guitar festival!!
- Do you know this guy?
- Good humour!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Tychy?Share Your Travels