"Statues of Christ and saints" Tychy Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Tychy Local Customs: 27 reviews and 27 photos
There are a lot of statues of Christ and various catholic saints in churches of Tychy.
This statue of Christ on my picture is located/mounted above a side entrance to St. Maria Magdalena Church.
He keeps big cross and looks towards the main square (Market Square = Rynek). The statue is old and original - over 200 years old as I know.
Phone: +48 (32) 227 - 22 - 42
More Local Customs in Tychy (22)
More Reviews (141)
- See All Stone figures of saints
- See All Salads :-)
- See All With party barrel of Tyskie beer :-)
- See All Don't we like flatness?
- See All Old and new Polish cars
- See All Tyskie and Pilsner Urquell beer
- See All Stained-glass windows in Europe
- See All Bungalows at the Paprocanskie Lake
- See All Sports and leisure activities
- See All The European best guitar festival!!
- Do you know this guy?
- Good humour!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Tychy?Share Your Travels