The "Meir" and "Keyzerlei": "The two streets that it is all around" Antwerp Shopping Tip by Pavlik_NL
Antwerp Shopping: 176 reviews and 240 photos
Antwerpen has a very good name in shopping. Not only because of it's "haute couture" (fashion) but as well because the grandeur of the surroundings. The buildings are - especially along the "Meir" and "Keyzerlei" like palaces and ballrooms. This makes shopping an even bigger pleasure, despite the fact that in them the shops are often the ones that you meet in any other town as well. For special shops you have to go into the streets leading away from these tow mayro shoppingstreets.
What to buy: Belgian chocolate or ... diamonds
What to pay: For chocolate you pay less then for diamonds (-:
More Reviews (66)
- See All The restaurant with a great atmosphere
- See All What a little research leads to ...
- See All Stadsschouwburg, the city theater
- See All Museum of Mayer-van den Bergh
- See All affordable place for a good night's rest
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels