Hungry Hunter Steakhouse: "A birthday surprise" Oceanside Restaurant Tip by BLewJay

Oceanside Restaurants: 72 reviews and 91 photos

Birthday surprise for LJ
by BLewJay

The restaurant (as well as the corporation) prides itself in a commitment to hospitality, quality, service, and of course, steaks and prime rib.

This location provides patrons with an upscale, classic American steakhouse theme serving quality, award-winning choice steaks and prime ribs at great prices.

Favorite Dish: The evening started off with a surprise birthday gathering for LJ. I invited friends to dine with us and we had a blast. Now as for the meal, well it was delicious :-) You start off with warm bread and butter.

Then comes the entrée...ours included a Tableside Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, cheese, bacon, mushrooms, green onions and ranch dressing) where your salad was created at the table. For dinner, we both selected steaks...LJ had the 8 oz. Petite Prime Rib and I had the 12 oz. Standard Prime Rib (both came with Garlic Mashed Potatoes).

To wash this fine meal down, LJ had a glass of Woodbridge Merlot while I had a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. And finally for dessert, our guest surprised us with a delicious birthday cake...yummy!!!

Address: 1221 Vista Way
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Located at the southwest corner of Vista Way (Hwy. 78) and I-5.
othercontact: (800) 982-4437
Phone: (760) 433-2633
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 4
Theme: Steakhouse

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

“VT is the greatest!!!”

Have you been to Oceanside?