"Restaurant kitchen closing times" Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Warnings Or Dangers Tip by ATLC
Netherlands Warnings and Dangers: 132 reviews and 88 photos
General rule of thumb is that you will have to order your dinner before 21 hrs.
Best to check with the restaurant when you make reservations.
When it says 'kitchen closes at 21.00 hrs' it means that first orders are taken up to that time. If your first order is taken, and you order other courses later (for example dessert) , that's usually no problem.
More Warnings and Dangers in Netherlands (26)
More Reviews (265)
- See All App for public transportation schedules
- See All Dutch breakfast
- See All What's on in Dutch museums
- See All Pieterpad, long distance walk
- See All Need for private nursing
- See All Group or family accommodation
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels