Unterhaus: "students and young people up to 28" Karlsruhe Nightlife Tip by World-travel
Karlsruhe Nightlife: 52 reviews and 71 photos
Open from Wednesday to Sunday, best days to go is Thursday and Saturday, sometimes Wednesday there is the students day. On Thurday and Saturday they have a happy hour from 9pm-11pm. Beer just one Euro.
They play every kind of music, but not too hard, most times pop, hiphop and Rīn`B.
Dress Code: Normally there is no dressing code, it is a club so nobody goes there with a suit and a tie, but sometimes they donīt wanna have people with sneakers in.
But bring your passport with you, they control everybody, even when you are older then 18.
So if some ladies would like to beguessed under 18 go to the door of the Unterhaus.
Directions: Next to the Kurbel Kino
More Reviews (29)
- See All Internet cafe
- See All Congress centre
- See All Cheapest bakery in town
- See All Having a meal like the Knights in the...
- See All In the centre of Karlsruhe
- Donīt forget your sun glasses
- Ending up at the last stop
- Donīt expect to much service
- A boat trip should be sth else
- See All Itýs like a living room, you feel...
- Best tram system in the world
- Carting on Schumachers footsteps
World-travel's Related Pages
Have you been to Karlsruhe?Share Your Travels