"O'Hare Airport" Top 5 Page for this destination O'Hare International Airport Tip by rmdw
O'Hare International Airport, Chicago: 68 reviews and 61 photos
I don't know if O'Hare still holds the title of the busiest airport in the world but it is quite huge.
O'Hare is the largest of the two Chicago airports, with Midway being the other. It's located NW of downtown Chicago.
The best way to get to/from O'Hare is via the CTA Blue Line. It's a bit of a hike with a number of bags but the inexpensive cost is well worth it.
Directions: Northwest of Downtown; 45-60 minute ride on CTA blue line
More Reviews (72)
- See All 48 Hours in Chicago
- See All Fantastic Thai Food on Chicago's...
- See All Movies that have been set in Chicago
- See All Great chocolate right from the factory!
- A great pub in North Chicago
rmdw's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels